I studied Holistic Nutrition in Berkeley, California. Prior to my certification I worked 1 year at Crudessence. Crudessence is a living food company based in Montreal. They have many restaurants and a school, where they teach how to include living food as part of your everyday life! I was the coordinator for the school therefore attended all of their classes. After my certification, I gave several workshops from Montreal to California on many subjects: Food Industry, Monsanto, Cooking demo, Nutrition 101, Healthy Desserts…
My mission is to create and support health and vitality by helping active and busy people. I want to teach holistic health and nutrition with the eating for health approach in a way that reaches people at their core and motivates instant and permanent change in their diets and lifestyles. I want to empower clients to improve their health and achieve their own life goals!
Services that I provide for Elite Training:
- One-on-one Consultation
- Menu Planning – customized meal planning
- Grocery shopping – 1:1 or coordinated groups
- Private Chef Demo – cook at your home
- Workshop and Seminar – monthly topics
I taught 2 years in a row at lighting in a bottle (2014 and 2015) at the learning kitchen and my partner and I made the L.A. weekly the first year LA Weekly Article
I went to Haiti on a humanitarian trip where I founded a malnutrition program.
Haiti, Les Perches
1. Starting a locally sourced program for malnutritioned children between 8 months and 2 years old.
2. Training (2) local Pershians on what is malnutrition and show them how to create the “fatty pistach” and run the program. The Fatty Pistach is a supplement made from locally source high in good fats, proteins and carbohydrates.